Art & Theater
Music & Dance
Nature & Wildlife
Web Links: Art & Theater
- The ARTS at Marks Garage - A ten-year old community arts center holding exhibits, performances, lectures, screenings and workshops.
- Honolulu Museum of Art - Dedicated to the collection, preservation, interpretation, and teaching of the visual arts, and the presentation of exhibitions, films and videos, performing arts, and public programs specifically relevant to Hawai'i's ethnically diverse community.
- The Honolulu Museum of Art Spalding House - In July 2011, The Contemporary Museum gifted its collection and assets to the Honolulu Academy of Arts, merging the two museums.
- The Honolulu Museum of Art School - The hub of the Honolulu Museum of Art's arts education programming. Opened in 1990 in the historic Linekona building, the Art School offers studio art classes, workshops with visiting artists, school programs, outreach programs, and exhibitions.
- The Honolulu Museum of Art at First Hawaiian Center - Features the work by artists of Hawai'i in a variety of media in the bank's lobby and second-floor mezzanine.
- Shangri La - Built in 1937, it was the Honolulu home of Doris Duke. Today it is open for public tours and serves as a place for learning about Islamic arts and cultures. The Honolulu Museum of Art serves as the orientation center for Shangri La tours.
- Hui Noeau Visual Arts Center - Founded in 1934, Hui No‘eau is a gathering place for some of the greatest artistic minds contributing to Maui arts and culture..
- University of Hawaii at Manoa Art Gallery
- Digital Art Society of Hawaii - Non-profit organization comprised of artists dedicated to encourage and guide the development of digital fine art.
- Hawaii Craftsmen - Hawaii Craftsmen supports high standards of quality among member craftsmen who work in clay, fiber, glass, metal, mixed media and wood.
- Hawaii Handweavers' Hui - An all volunteer, non-profit organization in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Hui is open to anyone interested in learning about weaving and the fiber arts.
- Hawaii Museums Association - HMA is a non-profit corporation dedicated to communication and cooperation among the staffs and supporters of Hawai'i's museums. Includes a directory of Hawaiimuseums and cultural attractions.
- Hawaii Potters' Guild - Founded in 1967 by several potters desiring to form an active center to "experience clay" for the community. Since then, it has grown into a thriving studio with many of its potters being active in the local arts scene.
- Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts - Information about Hawaii's state arts agency and its programs and services.